Happy New Year!
I’m looking forward to great things happening for all of us this new year. Last year threw me a curve ball and ended sadly, but hope is keeping me positive and moving forward.
One thing I resolve to do is revive this work at home mom blog. It used to be a hub of activity, interaction and community. I want that again. I miss you all!
So this year, look forward to posts on:
- becoming a work at home mom
- changing your blogging habits
- starting an online business that thrives
- marketing your business and your blog
- building your self-confidence
- working with kids at home
- blogging and home business resources
- health and fitness for the (tired) work at home mom
- and much more!
So stick with me and follow so you don’t miss any of the exciting and life-changing (if I may say so myself) content that’s coming your way.
I want your feedback, input and conversations to be heard.
One thing I’ve found is that the mompreneur community is supportive. I thank you for your friendship and encouragement over the years. It’s because of you that I write.
So let’s make this new year a year of awesomeness. Let’s use our God-given strengths to the best of our ability to help others succeed, and let’s build a business in the process.